Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Vermont
When it comes to brakes always avoid leaving it unil brake repairs are actually necessary.
Regular investigations with our 65 point vehicle report, which is carried out as part of any full car service conducted by Vermont Automotive Services, are important in checking the vehicle's brake system is prepared to stop you in time. Our expert technicians will alert you when they detect that service or repair of the braking system is needed to avoid it becoming an expensive problem.
Brake services we deliver at Vermont Automotive Services include:
- Replacement of Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flushing and Replacement
- Rotor and Drum/Brake Disc Machining or Resurfacing
- Brake Disc and Drum Replaced
- Brake Caliper Replaced
- Brake Hose/Lines Replaced
- Replacement of Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you pick up on any indicators a car's braking system may be due for a service you can book online to have your vehicle's brake system checked out through our Vermont car service workshop today.
Brake warning signs to vigilant for:
- Sticky Brake Pedal
- Brakes Overly Noisy
- Swerving whenever brakes are applied
- Vibration on braking
- Brake Light Remains On
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Changes in stopping distance
- Brake Pedal Appears Hard
To discover more about brake warning signs along with their conceivable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing